Thursday, April 6, 2006

8 Nisan 5766 * 6 April 2006: Tartan Day

Greetings.

Today’s news:Today’s weird thing is something from Emily’s collection, included below. Enjoy.

Aaron



Talking Dog

A man tried to sell his neighbor a new dog.

-- This is a talking dog, and you can have him for five dollars.

-- Who do you think you're kidding with this talking-dog stuff? There ain't no such animal.

Suddenly the dog looked up with tears in his eyes.

-- Please buy me, Sir. This man is cruel. He never buys me a meal, never bathes me, never takes me for a walk. And I used to be the richest trick dog in America. I performed before kings. I was in the Army and was decorated ten times.

-- Hey! - said the neighbor - He can talk. Why do you want to sell him for just five dollars?

-- Because I'm getting tired of all his lies.

No comments: