- “Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Muslims Out of Australia!)”
- “In Massachusetts, Health Care for All?”
- “Federal Study Rejects Aspartame Risks” (Epidemiology news was inevitable.)
- “Giant dinosaur raptor unveiled”
- “Microsoft: Don't sell PCs without operating systems”
- “Alcohol cloud is 463 billion kilometres long” (Barry jokingly claims this is proof of alcoholic aliens.)
- “Chinese man bids to sell his soul on auction site” (I cannot make something like this up.)
- “Researchers Say Low-Cal Diet Cuts Aging”
A man tried to sell his neighbor a new dog.
-- This is a talking dog, and you can have him for five dollars.
-- Who do you think you're kidding with this talking-dog stuff? There ain't no such animal.
Suddenly the dog looked up with tears in his eyes.
-- Please buy me, Sir. This man is cruel. He never buys me a meal, never bathes me, never takes me for a walk. And I used to be the richest trick dog in America. I performed before kings. I was in the Army and was decorated ten times.
-- Hey! - said the neighbor - He can talk. Why do you want to sell him for just five dollars?
-- Because I'm getting tired of all his lies.