Tuesday, April 11, 2006

april 11 2006 bobby is awesome day

hi peoplez

my girlfriend s here saying that the media s like really mean to girls n treats them like objects n stuff so she wants me 2 have u look at this video by pink called stupid girls which is all about that kind of stuff about girls acting dumber than they should n feeling bad about themselves n not doing anything with their lives n barfing n stuff so go look at it n maybe shell stop twisting my arm the b**** its hard 2 type with 1 hand!!!!!

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2707440?htv=12&htv=12

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby has a girlfriend? Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Considering she twisted his arm, he's probably the subordinate one in the relationship.

Anonymous said...

She has good taste. She told me she loves hippopotamuses and that she'd love to see us hanging around outside the "Bobbycave".

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm bringing the Brussels sprouts!

Anonymous said...

:)