Worthy cause of the day: “Impeach Bush and Cheney Now”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions: “Monks brawl at Christian holy site in Jerusalem”: Yes, this petty fight is still going on. Someone please tell all the popes and patriarchs to get together and draw up an agreement to make the Church of the Holy Sepulcher a hostility-free zone. Fighting monks is probably not what Jesus wanted and it is definitely an embarrassment to Christianity as a whole. If this keeps up, people may start betting on the monk fights.
Today’s news and commentary, much of which Barry is responsible for:
- “Safest plastics for food and beverages”
- “Blair urges Obama over peace deal”: Translation: George W. Bush’s idiotic Quartet still has not figured out that the so-called “Palestinians” have zero interest (at least on a governmental level) of making actual peace. Somebody please tell Mr. Blair that shooting rockets at civilians is a war crime and not a situation conducive to diplomacy.
- “Octopuses share 'living ancestor'”
- “15 Tips from George Washington’s Self-Help Manual ”
- “The Confederacy’s Plan to Conquer Latin America ”
- “8 Nuclear Weapons the U.S. has Lost?! ”
- “More Ammunition for People Who Hate Daylight Saving Time”
- “Success: Sky Pulls Gaza Photo Gallery”
PS: If I were a betting man, my money would be on the Greek Orthodox.