Relevant to Divine Misconceptions, ¾ of which Barry is responsible for:
- An interesting approach to the Faust legend, one that perhaps makes just as much sense if it is taken rather literally:
- A comment on an unrealistic belief about the origin of homosexuality, with an assumption that is perhaps just as unrealistic:
- This is about the infamous Westboro Baptist Church, which has harassed many innocent people in an effort to spread irrational hatred for homosexuals:
Note: See Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31.
- The reasoning herein is generalizable to a wide range of values:
- “Toy Hall of Fame points to new addition: the stick”
- “Pet food making people sick”
- A sweet picture Barry dug up with the rest:
Enjoy, share the weirdness, and Shabbath shalom.