As you have probably heard by now, Barack Obama has been elected the next president of the United States of America. I am feeling very relieved that things in this country will probably be better over the next four years.
Worthy cause of the day: “Congrats Obama: Let's Do it Together”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions: “A litany of World War Two saints”: This is an interesting argument that there are Catholics more worthy of being made saints than Pope Pius XII.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Dick Cheney battles Laura Bush over protecting Pacific Ocean”
- “Ten Ways the World Will End”
- “Who has a better sense of humor -- liberals or conservatives?”
- “Cancer Vaccine: Looking Beyond Tumor Size”
- “Sky Goes Photo Crazy For Gaza”