Jewish date: 14 Shevaṭ 5770 (Parashath BeShallaḥ).
Today’s quasi-holidays: National Puzzle Day, Fun at Work Day.
Worthy cause of the day: “iPad DRM endangers our rights | DefectiveByDesign.org”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “New large-clawed Jurassic dinosaur sheds light on elusive lineage”
- “Colorizing Dinosaurs: Feather Pigments Reveal Appearance of Extinct Animals”: No, I am not making this up.
- “A face for politics: New study shows we can tell Democrats from Republicans in head shots”: This is sort of creepy.
- “Running barefoot is better, researchers find”
- “Why we changed our minds and started to vaccinate.”
Enjoy, share the weirdness, and Shabbath shalom.