Monday, March 12, 2007

‪כ״ב אדר תשס״ז * 12 March 2007: Middle Name Pride Day

Greetings.

My middle name is “Solomon”.

Note: Tuesday through Thursday I will be out of town and will probably not have Internet access. During this time Bobby Awesome will be publishing the Weird thing of the day. (He will publish even if I do not let him, so I might as well try to get him to do it right.) I have particularly impressed upon on him the need to properly celebrate Pi Day on Wednesday, including the fact that pi (π) is a mathematical constant and not a dessert.

Today’s news and commentary:Today’s weird thing is Zoltan!, a very silly program which lets you ask questions from one of those giant stone heads on Easter Island. Enjoy, share the weirdness, and blame Bobby for anything which goes wrong in the next three days.

Aaron

No comments: