Monday, March 26, 2007

‪ז׳ ניסן תשס״ז * 26 March 2007: Make-up your own holiday day

Greetings.

I hereby decree tomorrow The Scream Day. I still have not ordered a new computer yet. I am trying to decide whether to do the alternate, which would be to put a new hard drive in the old computer. On one hand, I do not have a job, so getting a new hard drive would be more prudent financially. On the other hand, getting a new computer is inevitable; thus getting a new hard drive now and a new computer later will increase the work I need to do and thus increase my stress. Getting a new computer now would therefore result in a lower amount of stress, which would be a good thing considering I already have enough stress as it is.

Today’s news and commentary:Today’s weird thing is “Posthumous Roses”, which is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy and share the weirdness.

Aaron

No comments: