Happy birthday, Mom!
Relevant to one of today’s quasi-holidays: The “Stick” article on Wikipedia.
Today’s news and commentary, some of which Barry is responsible for:
- “100-Year Forecast: New Climate Zones Humans Have Never Seen”
- “Bizarre Hexagon Spotted on Saturn ”
- “Schoolgirls find there's no C in Ribena”
- “Mercury in energy-saving bulbs worries scientists”
- “Wanted in Ohio: two pizzas and a deadbeat parent”
- “Monster cane toad found in Australia”
- “Ancient Aquatic Lizard Was Losing Its Front Limbs” (Whenever a creationist speaks about “missing links”, do not listen to him/her. All sorts of fossils that fill in the gaps keep being found all the time.)
- “$1 parking ticket paid after 26 years”
- “ABC: Giving Airtime to Extremists”
- “Daily Mail Features Palestinian Incitement Video”