Friday, March 16, 2007

כ״ו אדר תשס״ז * 16 March 2007: National Artichoke Hearts Day

Greetings.

I am back from my trip to Indianapolis, where I had a job interview. Please pray I get hired.

Robert “Bobby Awesome” Olsen has been grounded for some of the things he posted on my blog. He has also been sentenced to write “I will not make spurious claims” 100 times, “π is wonderful” 100 times, and “Good spelling is very important” 100 times.

Tomorrow is Saint Patrick’s Day, which Erin refers to as Erin Go Bragh Day. <TONGUE IN CHEEK>At this time of year, there is a huge jump in the rate of thefts of leprechauns’ gold. Keep in mind that it is illegal to take the gold of leprechauns found at the end of rainbows. In most of the United States, the penalty for doing so is to have to watch the Leprechaun series of films, widely reputed to be horrible.</TONGUE IN CHEEK>

Today’s news and commentary:Today’s weird thing is “The Library of Babel” by Jorge Luis Borges. Enjoy, share the weirdness, and Shabbath shalom.

Aaron

No comments: