Monday, May 28, 2007

‪י״א סיון תשס״ז * 28 May 2007: National Hamburger Day/Whale Day/Memorial Day

Greetings.

Weekly employment advertisement, since I am not yet employed:
Desired job: Epidemiologist. (See my curriculum vitae.)

Other jobs I would be willing to do (not an exhaustive list):
  • Statistician. The mathematics I use for epidemiology can be applied to other problems as well.
  • Macintosh guru and all-around computer expert. People routinely mistake me for technical support.
  • Teacher.
  • Theologian. I am working on an innovative book on religious fallacies and misinformation as a side project. If someone wants to pay me to work on it full-time, I would be quite willing to do so.
  • Pundit. I do do punditry from time to time on this blog, but I am too busy with other things (such as job-hunting) to do much of it. Note that punditry can be combined with other items on this list.
  • Writer of fiction and other creative stuff.
Desired location: Within decent commuting distance of Bloomington, Indiana.

Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Today’s news and commentary:Today’s weird thing is “Archimedes Death Ray: Idea Feasibility Testing”. Enjoy and share the weirdness.

Aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of a job site?