Worthy cause of the day: “Don't Let the Pentagon Get a Free Ride”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “The Next President Of The United States”
- “Fabled Northwest Passage open for business in the Arctic”
- “Ancient Amazon Actually Highly Urbanized”
- “Pot is good for you? Marijuana fights the superbugs”
- “Israel arrests Fatah man who was pardoned but 'returned to terror'” (And why did they pardon this man again?)
- “Game-playing astronauts infect NASA computers with virus”
- “A raft made of junk crosses Pacific in 3 months”
- “Pigeons as Pilots?” (Barry should appreciate this one.)
- “Ga. town's scarecrows h(a)unting for world record”
- “Judge lets privacy advocate keep Social Security numbers on Web site”
Enjoy, share the weirdness, and Shabbath shalom.
PS: Yes, that is the sound of William Shakespeare turning over in his grave you hear.