Friday, June 10, 2005

Weird thing of the day 10 June 2005/3 Siwan 5765 (Day 47 of the `Omer/National Yo-Yo Day)

Greetings.

The slides for my presentation for Toronto at the end of the month are coming along, and I’ve found out that the Hebrew word for “parallelogram” is מַקְבִּילִית (maqbilith).

I could not make up today’s weird thing: “Nerds make better lovers”. This is good news for the human race, since if the trend continues people will tend to get smarter and less shallow over the generations.

And now for some shameless self-promotion: Naturally, this is also good news for me, your bookworm/computer geek blog-writer, since it means I will have good prospects when I get out of Charleston (God willing). Eligible bachelorettes reading this may want to check out my profile on Frumster. I have had thoughts lately about migrating pages from my old Web-site to this blog, and I am going to take this opportunity to start with the page with information about me specifically, which contains a lot of the same sort of stuff as in my Frumster profile and more; if all goes well, it should show up in the sidebar soon.

Enjoy or be scared or something, and Shabbath shalom.

Aaron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur profiles ugly n ur stupid who would ever date u???

Anonymous said...

You're not so hot yourself. We hippos have seen girls swear that they'll never set foot within 20 feet of you. Come to think of it, girls always run away when you come within 20 feet of them...