Jewish date: 3 Siwan 5769.
Today’s holidays: Day 47 of the ‘Omer, Feast Day of the Magi: Siddhartha.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Growing TV ministry spurs profits, questions”: Major rule: Never send money to anyone who claims that those who give him money will financially prosper unless he can prove that he is a genuine prophet.
- “we had kum to claim ur sole but teh door wuz”
I know very well this is pure humor and not to be taken seriously. But where does this notion of soul-stealing or soul-eating black come from? Intuition suggests a variation on the Faust legend.
- “Synagogues Seek Cell Phone Jamming Equipment”: Frankly, I do not think I have ever heard of a religion where they approve of cell phone use during services.
- “Pope 2.0: Vatican launches Facebook application”: Interesting tactic.
- “How Google's cute "doodles" became Satan's pawns”: Some people read way too much into Google’s logo graphics.
- “Social Media in a Nutshell - Part 1”
- “One Day In May (1991)”
- “Chemical castration for autism: After three years, the mainstream media finally notices”: Pseudoscience and quackery can be harmful for human health.
- “Neb. thwarts pranksters' license plate hijacking”
- “Kids want to hear more bedtime stories”