Worthy causes of the day: “Fill the Funding Gap” and “Employee Free Choice Act”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Corn Syrup: Not so sweet--Or is it? Campaign to clear its rep as a hidden fat trigger”
- “Can Offshore Drilling Really Make the U.S. Oil Independent?” and “US OIL CONSUMPTION” (The graph shows clearly why offshore drilling is not going to lead to energy independence.)
- “Storm brewing between state officials and TiZA school” (Oops.)
- “Internet anonymity endangered by UN agency project” (For shame!)
- “The New Pranksters”
- PolitiFact (Actually a useful resource rather than news or commentary. See which politicians have their pants on fire.)