Worthy cause of the day: “Tell Your Governor You Want Green Jobs”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- France’s idiotic approach to stemming the tide of Islamic fanaticism creates well-deserved trouble: “Sikhs take up French turban rights issue”.
- “Boys in the hood: the fight for religion's soul”: I am not sure what to make of this. I fully believe in the value of authenticity in religion, but these monks seem rather paranoid. Paranoia is not a good thing in religion (or practically any other endeavor) since it works against reason.
- More intolerance: “Muslim Leader’s Threat to SBY: Outlaw Ahmadiyah or I’ll Bar All Votes for You”, “Christian man stabbed to death over inter-religious love affair”, and “Sufi Shrine 'blown up by Taleban”.
- “Outrageous beliefs”: Scarily close to truth.
- “Why TV Lost”: Very correct. I prefer watching TV on the Internet since I can watch what I want whenever I want to watch it. The sooner TV executives face this reality head-on instead of trying to ignore it, the better.
- “Rep. Conyers wants science to be secret… or you will pay”: The Democratic party has its own share of lunatics.
- “Companies voluntarily banish BPA from bottles”
- “Astronomers Declare February No Longer a Month”: Nice parody.
- “Boy wins rights to tropical island in lottery”
Enjoy and share the weirdness.