Worthy causes of the day: “Zimbabwe in Crisis” and “Don't Let Our Tax Money go to Undeserved Executive Bonuses!”
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- More lack of tolerance: “9 killed in Somalia flare-up”.
- “Tanzania: Trouble as Strange 'Church' Moves Into Town”: 1) How is anyone supposed to know if someone is possessed by the Devil? 2) Assuming one really is possessed by the Devil, why should whipping and burning the possessee work to get rid of the Devil? Does this not sound more like doing the work of the Devil than anything else?
- “Optimist Pessimist”
- “Exposed: How Palestinian Fixers Manipulate their Media Bosses”
- “Another asteroid shaves the Earth”
- “Mystery over gift-wrapped postbox”
- “Bat Hung On For a Ride Into Space”