Worthy causes of the day: “Curb Abuse by Credit Card Companies”, “Prevent the Worst of Global Warming: Pass a Strong Climate Bill Now”, and “Bold Action on Carbon Cap”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Benoit Mandelbrot and the wildness of financial markets”
- “Hood not so good? Ancient Brits questioned outlaw”
- “Science Literacy - American Adults 'Flunk' Basic Science, Says Survey”: This is a bad sign for the United States.
- “Man unwisely tries to rob Tae Kwon Do studio”
- “Slamming UK antiscience”
Enjoy and share the weirdness.