Worthy causes of the day: “Atlantic Wolffish Needs Protection of the Endangered Species Act” and “Tell Your Senator to Vote for the Interior Appropriations Bill!”
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Obama to change Bush "right to conscience" rule”: The government of the United States swings the other way on freedom of religion in healthcare.
- “Malaysia to restore 'Allah' ban for Christians”: And the government of Malaysia also does a swing, in this case to try to dictate terminology in contradiction to how it has been used for the past several centuries.
- “Are octopuses smart?”
- “Planet Hidden In Hubble Archives”
- “Fossil of 10 million-year-old bird found in Peru”: I was not aware there were toothed birds that recently.
- “"Parliament of clowns" laughs off financial crisis”
- “New Species: Hopping, Psychedelic Fish”
- “Beer and bathtubs are U.S. stimulus ideas”
- “Police: Man uses fake money to buy fake drugs”
- “Privacy in the Age of Persistence”
Enjoy and share the weirdness.