Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bernshten the Kohen Street

Jewish date:  16 Siwan 5772 (Parashath BeHa‘alothekha).


Today’s events:  National Yo-Yo Day, Teacher’s Day.


Greetings.

Continuing the series on Giv‘ath Shemu’el, today’s street of interest is Bernshten the Kohen Street.  As usual, the captions may be grossly inaccurate for the sake of your amusement.

I know:  either avoid photographing anything in shadow or learn to use Photoshop.

The ninjas from Ḥayyim Bar Lev were very annoyed that I mentioned their existence.  Can you see them hiding in this picture?  Of course not.  They’re ninjas.


A haunted house where the ninjas were hiding out.  I heard the ninjas fighting with the ghosts.  I think the ninjas may have won.

A weird, spiky alien plant.  The ninjas love using these as impromptu weapons.

The ninjas also love these stylish flowerpots, especially when their opponents are standing directly below them.

Just some pretty flowers—right before I had to jump back to avoid being hit by them.  Thankfully, I managed to slip away from the ninjas and get back to my apartment safely.

Enjoy and share the weirdness.

’Aharon/Aaron

No comments: