Monday, June 25, 2012

HamMakkabbim Street

Jewish date:  5 Tammuz 5772 (Parashath Ḥuqqath).

Greetings.

Continuing our series on Giv‘ath Shemu’el (after the antics of ◳◳◳ and Salle), today’s street of interest is HamMakkabbim (Maccabee) Street, which stretches from Rambam Street to ‘Uzzi’el Street.  As usual, the captions may be inaccurate for your entertainment and should not be assumed usable for any other purpose.



“I get to be on the Internet!  Awesome!  Let me show you my juggling act!”

“How are you going to juggle without any arms?  And since when has this guy ever captured video with that camera?”

“It’s too cloudy to take good pictures, idiot.  Stop bugging me and leave me alone.  Or bring me some tuna so I don’t send my lawyer the pit bull after you.  Yes, bring me tuna, lowly human.”

The Intefe robots told me the symbols on this gate are a warning to beware of giant amoebas.

Enjoy, share the weirdness, and beware of giant amoebas.

’Aharon/Aaron

No comments: